Just For the Kids
- The Adventures of Captain Can It coloring book – PDF (Acrobat Required)
- Adventures of Captain Can It Prologue
- Adventures of Captain Can It Episode 1-The Fall of Fat
- Adventures of Captain Can It Episode 2-Oil's Spoiled Holiday
- Adventures of Captain Can It Episode 3-Grease Has Left the Building
- Adventures of Captain Can It Episode 4-Grit Grinds to a Halt
You can make your own grease can by taking an empty coffee can and putting a crumpled piece of newspaper in it. When you have used cooking grease or oil, scrape or pour it into the can. Replace the plastic lid on the can. You can leave the can on your countertop, or keep it in the refrigerator. Once the can is full, you can throw away the oily newspaper and reuse the can, with a new sheet of newspaper inside it.
You can also contact us to receive a grease can and scraper. A limited supply of grease cans that feature Captain Can-It and the FOGG characters is available. You can contact us for a grease can by calling 702-668-8065.
- Pain in the Drain Lesson Plans – PDF (Acrobat Required)
- Make & Decorate a Grease Can (Ages 5-14) – MS Word | PDF (Acrobat Required)
Click on the fact sheet you would like to download.
Medicine Disposal Fact Sheet
How to Use Grease Can Fact Sheet
Flushable Wipes Fact Sheet
Doing Your Part Fact Sheet
The Clark County Water Reclamation District
EPA medicine disposal information
White House Drug Policy